Saturday, February 6, 2010

Religion











I am a Mogolian, so my families and I are influenced by Buddhism. We belief one group of Buddhism is Tibetan Buddhism. All of Mogolian belief it, and treat it holiness. Every family has one or many buddha's pictures. Buddhism is important for us, because it influence our daily life. We attend religious services in some festivals. For example, in Spring Festival, in the first night of Spring Festival, my parents used to let my brother and I worship my grandmother who dead, and turn all lights on one night. My grandparents are traditional people who belief Buddhism. So every morning, they prepare the first cup of tea for buddha, and pray everynight. We think that it can bless us have a nice day. In other words, we do some special things both depend on the rule of Buddihsm.
How do you think about Buddhism ? Which religion you belief ? Maybe you can find that religion is important for us.

4 comments:

  1. You have your opinions about Buddhism.I agree with your opinion~!!!But you do not have opinions about three websites~!!hehe ~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was saw your blog.So I think many people belive the Buddhism at my hometown,included my parents.And I have a little konw about Buddhism.I think you are right,but different religions has different beliefs.
    By the way,your family is very sweet smile.O(∩_∩)O~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story is really interesting and unforgettable. My parents and me are also believe in Buddhism.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beliefs here, Bell. I think that you should discuss religious beliefs with an American when you have the chance because you will have the chance to learn about this culture as well as teach them about yours.

    ReplyDelete